American Heart Association Says Spike Protein in mRNA Vaccines May Be Harmful. The American Heart Association invalidated fact-checkers and big tech yet again this week when the organization published research suggesting the spike protein in vaccines can hurt some people.
- A peer-reviewed study released this week by the American Heart Association (AHA) revealed the spike protein used in mRNA vaccines may be harmful to some people.
- AHA reviewed 16 adolescents and young adults hospitalized at Massachusetts General Hospital or Boston Children’s with post-vaccination myocarditis from January 2021-February 2022.
- According to the findings, all subjects had “markedly elevated levels of full-length spike protein” in their blood, “unbounded by antibodies.”
- “Free spike antigen was detected in the blood of adolescents and young adults who developed post-mRNA vaccine myocarditis, advancing insight into its potential underlying cause,” the study found.
- The research raises concerns over tech platforms and media outlets after the two censored voices questioning the safety of the spike protein for the past two years.
- In June 2021, LinkedIn closed mRNA vaccine pioneer-turned-critic Robert Malone’s premium account when he mentioned the spike protein in a post.
- PolitiFact also fact-checked Malone for claiming the spike is “cytotoxic” and harms children. “The spike proteins are harmless, do not cause illness and do not last long in the body,” PolitiFact said last year.
- While the authors say the “results do not alter the risk-benefit ratio favoring vaccination against COVID-19 to prevent severe clinical outcomes,” the paper fails to mention COVID’s estimated infection fatality rate among young people.
RESEARCHERS AT THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION ON THE DANGERS OF SPIKE PROTEINS IN MRNA VACCINES:
“There is growing in vitro evidence that spike itself can stimulate cardiac pericytes dysfunction or inflame the endothelium,” they wrote. “Thus, the spike antigen itself, which evades antibody recognition rather than invoking immune hyperactivation, may contribute to myocarditis in these individuals.”
- Last month, cardiologists Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Aseem Malhotra claimed the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have done more harm to the public than good due t$$o a large number of patients experiencing injury from the shot.
- The cardiologists said there appear to be widespread complications from the mRNA shots, especially to the heart.
- “This is the most toxic vaccine by the CDC data that we’ve ever seen in clinical medicine,” McCullough said during a recent dual interview with Malhotra for EpochTV’s “American Thought Leaders” program.
- McCullough, one of the top published cardiologists in the United States and chief scientific officer of The Wellness Company, said he believes those 8 percent who went to the hospital likely had the virus prior to being vaccinated.
- “I think all cardiovascular conditions have got worse because of the vaccine, and anything and everything that can go wrong with the heart has gone wrong with the heart as a result of this mRNA vaccine,” added Malhotra.
- In July 2022, McCullough and Malone, along with Dr. Bryan Tyson, filed a lawsuit against Twitter, alleging the social media giant silenced them for posting truthful information about COVID. The lawsuit also claimed that Twitter refused to give them “verified” badges despite meeting the criteria outlined by Twitter.
- “I try really hard to give people the information and help them to think, not to tell them what to think. Okay? But the point is if I’m not — if it’s not okay for me to be part of the conversation, even though I’m pointing out scientific facts that may be inconvenient, then who is who can be allowed?” Malone asked.
- In May of 2022, one of their lawyers, Matthew Tyson, sent a letter to Twitter requesting the reinstatement of five accounts (the three plus Drs. Vladimir Zelenko and George Fareed) and that Twitter would give them “verified” badges.
- “For the sake of profits, it chose to abandon its role as a neutral internet service provider and instead openly and intentionally collude with government to silence lawful speech,” the letter read.
- “None of these physicians posted false or misleading information, nor did they receive five strikes before suspension,” Tyson said. “It’s no accident that Twitter violated its own COVID-19 misinformation guidelines and suspended the accounts of Drs. Zelenko, Malone, Fareed, Tyson and McCullough.”
American Heart Association Says Spike Protein in mRNA Vaccines May Be Harmful